Re: [opensuse] Can I create an rpm from a package on my linux machine ?
  • From: ne... <guhvies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:44:14 +0000
From: ne... [mailto:guhvies@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 18 March 2008 03:39 PM
To: opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [opensuse] Can I create an rpm from a package on my linux
machine ?

>Please consider using one of the freely available mailers, eg gmail,
>hotmail. A lot of people on public lists
>like these frown upon disclaimers like yours as they are not
enforceable.

My apologies. The pressure here at the office is quite high, and our
internet speed is very slow (very frustrating), which puts more pressure
on the work when I have to try and access the web.
No need to apologize, we feel your pain. That was just friendly advice.

If it is a problem for everyone, I will try and limit my responses to
this list, or unsubscribe and try and find another way to do this.
I think it is safe to say that we would hate it if you had to
unsubscribe. We are quite
a tolerant bunch around here and can overlook some stuff if there is sufficient
justification. Having said that, with your internet speed not being
the fastest in the
world, you may be stuck using what you have.

Thank you for the responses to my question.
NP, we do try to help..

ne...
Certified: 75% bastard, 42% of which is tard.
http://www.thespark.com/bastardtest
Now accepting personal mail for GMail invites.