Re: [opensuse] Can I create an rpm from a package on my linux machine ?
  • From: Sam Clemens <clemens.sam1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 05:35:33 -0400
From: ne... [mailto:guhvies@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 18 March 2008 03:39 PM
To: opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [opensuse] Can I create an rpm from a package on my linux
machine ?

Please consider using one of the freely available mailers, eg gmail,
hotmail. A lot of people on public lists
like these frown upon disclaimers like yours as they are not
enforceable.
ne...

My apologies. The pressure here at the office is quite high, and our
internet speed is very slow (very frustrating), which puts more pressure
on the work when I have to try and access the web.

If it is a problem for everyone, I will try and limit my responses to
this list, or unsubscribe and try and find another way to do this.

Use gmail, and set it up for either IMAP or POP3 usage.
[For some reason, if you try to configure using Konqueror, you
only get the option to set up POP3, so use Seamonkey or Firefox].

Personally, I recommend IMAP.

Thank you for the responses to my question.

Best regards
Dirk