RE: [opensuse] Can I create an rpm from a package on my linux machine ?
  • From: "Dirk Moolman" <DirkM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:31:43 +0200
From: ne... [mailto:guhvies@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 18 March 2008 03:39 PM
To: opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [opensuse] Can I create an rpm from a package on my linux
machine ?

Please consider using one of the freely available mailers, eg gmail,
hotmail. A lot of people on public lists
like these frown upon disclaimers like yours as they are not
enforceable.

ne...

My apologies. The pressure here at the office is quite high, and our
internet speed is very slow (very frustrating), which puts more pressure
on the work when I have to try and access the web.

If it is a problem for everyone, I will try and limit my responses to
this list, or unsubscribe and try and find another way to do this.

Thank you for the responses to my question.

Best regards
Dirk

*** Disclaimer ***

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and legally privileged
and is intended solely for the addressee and to others who have the authority
to receive it. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized and as
such, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in
reliance on it is unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately.

The views expressed in this e-mail are the views of the individual sender and
should in no way be construed as the views of the Company.

The Company is not liable to ensure that outgoing e-mails are virus-free.

The Company is not liable, should information or data, for whatever reason, be
corrupted or fail to reach its intended addressee.

The Company is not liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and
howsoever arising resulting from the opening or the use of the information in
this e-mail, including its attachments and links.

The sender of this e-mail is subject to and bound by the terms and conditions
of Company+IBk-s Electronic Communications Usage Policy.