Re: [opensuse] reiserfs - No space left on device
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 16:08:14 -0700

http://www.grc.com/files/sr5_lit.pdf

"SpinRite scrubs surfaces, fixing and finding any problems it
encounters"

I haven't seen a disk yet, no matter how new and pristine, that couldn't
be improved with a bit of surface scrubbing!

Sure, I use dd_rescue. It's all the other claptrap that convinces me
that Gibson doesn't know what he's talking about

Maybe we should introduce him to Sam Clemens (the latter-day one, not
the original...)

Anders

RRS