[opensuse]
  • From: "Bikram Chatterjee" <razorpeak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 23:39:25 +0530
Hello everybody,

Back with a problem again. I bought a NW-S703F/N Sony USB mp3 player.
It came with an installation CD for @#!&%^* Windows. And that piece of
beauty do not work in a multiboot environment. Apart from Wine, is
there any package to access it from SuSE.

Sony products require a special software (Sonic Stage) for converting
and copy media files to the device to be played -- just mounting them
as USB drive and copying files isn't good enough for playing.

I want to get rid of that S/W and Windows as well. Is there a way?

Google could not help me. Please through some light.

Thanks,
Bikram