Re: [opensuse] reiserfs - No space left on device
  • From: Jerry Houston <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:43:34 -0700
Sam Clemens wrote:
And as for lack of fan problems...doesn't overheating damage
those very same disk drives?

Of course it can. That's why I suspected a possible heat problem in the
first place. Instead, it turned out just to be a smashed cable
connection, and I've ended up with a copy of SpinRite that I don't need
($90) and a fan I don't need ($15) on the way.

It would have been a lot cheaper if I'd carefully examined the cable in
the first place -- that's why I mentioned it here.