Re: [opensuse] Starting a Java application
  • From: Anders Johansson <ajh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 22:31:18 +0100
Stan Goodman wrote:
I am running a much older version of the program, because it is adequate
for my needs. I do not need all the additional baggage that v2.x carries.
But what is more to the point, what I am using has been running happily
under java v1.4.2 for a long time, and there is no obvious reason why it
should not run also under Linux.

Which version is it? If you put it up for download somewhere, someone
could take a look at it and see what would make it tick

Anders