Re: [opensuse] Movie editor
  • From: jdd sur free <jdanield@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 07:55:33 +0100
Chris Arnold a écrit :
I am wanting to edit my mpeg2 videos from our JVC video camera. I use 10.3 and
kde with compiz-fusion. I have searched the opensuse archives and see where
people suggest cinelerra, kino and Lives. Cinelerra does not work on 10.3

of course it does - almost (I use it). However it asks for a modern powerfull computer for pretty basic features..

effects and menus and output to vob file to burn to DVD. What package will
accomplish this?

there is nothing really as accomplished as one can find for cheap in windows, alas.

Kdenlive is not that bad, I don't know about Lives.

I use dayly dvgrab and ffmpeg for basic work (not to forget avidemux).

jdd

--
Jean-Daniel Dodin
Président du CULTe