[opensuse] Movie editor
  • From: Chris Arnold <carnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 18:28:36 -0400
I am wanting to edit my mpeg2 videos from our JVC video camera. I use 10.3 and
kde with compiz-fusion. I have searched the opensuse archives and see where
people suggest cinelerra, kino and Lives. Cinelerra does not work on 10.3
from packman repo or when you compile from source. See the cinelerra archives
for this info. I see in yast a number of DVD author packages, like dvdauthor,
dvdstyler (this gives dependency errors), kdvdcreator, kmediafactory and
others. I want to take my existing mpeg2 files and join them, edit them, add
effects and menus and output to vob file to burn to DVD. What package will
accomplish this?