[opensuse] Corrupted yast repository db
  • From: "Anton Moiseev" <benderamp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 18:41:17 +0300
I have problems with yast repositories database.

The 1st thing I have noted is that during package manager
initialization I receive error dialog
(attached screenshot
'there_was_an_error_in_the_repository_initialization.png') with a
text:

There was an error in the repository initialization.
SQL logic error or missing database

After that package manager starts, but I do not have
KDE4:STABLE:DESKTOP repository in the available repository list.
Also I can't see updated packages in other repositories - for example
the wine version in the "Emulators:wine" repository
list is outdated - but I can see that in the
'http://software.opensuse.org/search' it is newer than shown in my
system (and I can download the file
manually from software.opensuse.org). KDE4:STABLE:DESKTOP also seem to
look ok in the online interface - I can dowload files from there.

I have tried to delete 'KDE4:STABLE:DESKTOP' in my repository manager,
but when I save changes I also receive error dialog:
(unable_to_save_changes_to_the_repository_configuration.png):

Unable to save changes to the repository configuration.
Details:
Record not found in the cache
History:
-SQL logic error or missing database

Some other repositories also can't be deleted from repository list. If
I create a new repository, it is saved, and then I can also remove it.

How can I repair this? I also agree to remove the whole repository
database to add all repositories manually again.

Thank's