Re: [opensuse] BUGs in 10.3: swap not possible on /dev/md0, etc
  • From: "Antryg Revok" <AntrygRevok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 10:21:11 -0400
That seems to be another bug:

I cannot get a bugzilla account:
Konq gave me a mostly-blank page when I tried ( system appeared to take my info
first ).

Reloading the thing didn't work, and logging-in told me I had to "confirm my
e-mail address", but no e-mail was ever received by me from the system ( it's
been hours -- and I need to get this system finished for my client, so they can
have it ).

/that/ is why I'm trying this list.

Strong language /may/ get mkswap to smarten-up, though, if it's in the same
language as the source-code, eh?

Also, if anyone figures that using strong-language against someone who builds
systems as hardened as reasonable
( ecc, raid, ups, secure everything )
is going to prove something,
and they already know that I didn't perceive the can't-use-label-in-fstab bug's
potential ( though it should have been obvious, on considering linux's raid-1
method ),
then they're better off concentrating on their own development.

At least I'm learning.