[opensuse] Currious question about dual head
  • From: Adam Jimerson <vendion@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 21:16:31 -0400
Ok this is a random question that came to me, the question is how would dual
head work out on non X screens, would it just remain a black screen or what?
There is no real reason why this came up, don't ask how my mind works it just
does, but it has been eating at me all day and I have no way of finding this
out for myself, my laptop has a VGA port on it and I have a second monitor
but no cable to hook them up. If no one here knows that ok, its not that big
of deal it will just give me more reason to buy a cable for my monitor.

Thanks for allowing me to waste a couple of minutes of your time with this
weird question.