Re: [opensuse] Changing email address in Novell Bugzilla?
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 08:09:10 -0400
On 2008/03/13 12:36 (GMT+0100) Carlos E. R. apparently typed:

I don't use that method, but I don't have any of those problems. I just
ckick refresh when I have been out some hours, if it says "log in" I click
it and sometimes I don't have to do any thing, I'm in. Other times it asks
for my password, but firefox remembers it, I have to type the mster
pasword instead, enter, and I'm back at the correct bug report.

I guess you don't use your browser history much. When you refresh and it
brings you to the login screen, you do it, then it refreshes back to the bug,
you're actually at a different URL, bloating your browser history with two
entries for every bug this happens on. For me, that's most bugs, and twice as
much time to find the right bug in history due to twice as much scrolling to
get through the whole list and suffering the errors from trying to open one
that doesn't match your current login state.
--
"Let us not love with words or in talk only.
Let us love by what we do." 1 John 3:18 NLV

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409