Re: [opensuse] Changing email address in Novell Bugzilla?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 12:36:06 +0100 (CET)

The Thursday 2008-03-13 at 12:08 +0100, Oddball wrote:

Well, than something changed.
Now every bugpage starts with a loginscreen i have to confirm..
And many of them do not remember which bug was open. ;(

Everything is cool now, after restarting a few times, it works alright.
Thnx, realy nice tip. :)

I don't use that method, but I don't have any of those problems. I just ckick refresh when I have been out some hours, if it says "log in" I click it and sometimes I don't have to do any thing, I'm in. Other times it asks for my password, but firefox remembers it, I have to type the mster pasword instead, enter, and I'm back at the correct bug report.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.