Re: [opensuse] Changing email address in Novell Bugzilla?
  • From: Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:30:55 +0100
Andreas Jaeger schreef:
Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx> writes:

Andreas Jaeger schreef:
Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx> writes:

[...]
Also the waits are terrible. I have to log in at least 8 times a day, because
of its absurd https situation that doesn't keep you logged in for the entire
length of the web browser session, and the stupid long time it takes to get a
connection in the first place. As long as I have maintained any bugzilla page
open since initial login, the login should not expire, at least not before 24
hours has passed. Bugzilla is not Paypal or banking.
One workaround: For Firefox there is a greasemonkey plugin - and James
wrote a script for Novell's bugzilla that logs you in automatically (see
http://www.snorp.net/log/hacks/)

You can also file a bug against bugzilla itself,

Andreas
When using this script, is your own username and password used to log in?

Yes - you need to have it saved in the Firefox password manager,

Andreas
Okay, thnx.
This saves time, as i on browser startup,mostly have several bugs, and the buglist open, the buglist asks for the login, but i have to reload every bugpage afterwards, to write to them.
Than this will belong to the past!
Good tip.

--

Enjoy your time around,

Oddball (Now or never...)

Besturingssysteem: Linux 2.6.24.1-6-default x86_64
Current user: oddball@AMD64x2-sfn1
System: openSUSE 11.0 (x86_64) Alpha2
KDE: 4.0.2 (KDE 4.0.2) "release 8.1"