Re: [opensuse] reiserfs - No space left on device
  • From: Dave Howorth <dhoworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 10:24:23 +0000
Sam Clemens wrote:
I'll try updating the kernel after the fsck finishes. It's been running
26 hours now and it's reached October 2006. My best guess is it will
take another 8 hours to complete. (it's a good job it doesn't do an fsck
every time it boots!)

Ooooh, that's VERY Slow.
Failing disk drive?

I don't believe so. The drives are part of a RAID with a 3ware
controller that sends me mail if anything hiccups. And its browser
interface says everything is good.

The reiserfsck is still running - 47 hours now - so I think I'll abort
it and try the new kernel.

Cheers, Dave