Re: [opensuse] Changing email address in Novell Bugzilla?
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 09:42:59 +0100
Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx> writes:

[...]
Also the waits are terrible. I have to log in at least 8 times a day, because
of its absurd https situation that doesn't keep you logged in for the entire
length of the web browser session, and the stupid long time it takes to get a
connection in the first place. As long as I have maintained any bugzilla page
open since initial login, the login should not expire, at least not before 24
hours has passed. Bugzilla is not Paypal or banking.

One workaround: For Firefox there is a greasemonkey plugin - and James
wrote a script for Novell's bugzilla that logs you in automatically (see
http://www.snorp.net/log/hacks/)

You can also file a bug against bugzilla itself,

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany