Re: [opensuse] Changing email address in Novell Bugzilla?
  • From: "John Andersen" <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 11:29:00 -0700
On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 3:52 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Not sure where to ask this question. I need/want to change my
> registered email address for my Bugzilla account. the Bugzilla
> documentation tells me I can do this in the Accounts section of the
> Preferences... but that seems to be missing on the Novell Bugzilla
> (older version?).

AFAIK you need to change your Novell Account for this, use this URL for
changing the email address:

https://secure-www.novell.com/selfreg/jsp/protected/manageAccount.jsp

Andreas

And while we are on this subject let me chime in with my baseball bat and
beat Novell about the head and shoulders regarding their atrocious web site
and how utterly unfriendly it is.

Just FINDING a link to bugzilla is impossible (and when you get there, bugzilla
sucks just as badly).

I bet the new web designers have been sitting back waiting for the accolades
to start flowing in. Guess again.