RE: [opensuse] Default Connect Timeouts on Sockets...
  • From: "Rogers, Larry" <lrogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:38:05 -0400
That is a very clever idea Dave. But it has problems WRT portability, etc. for
my application.

I know on most Unix systems I used in the past, the default socket timeout was
configurable.

If someone out there knows if I can or cannot make the socket connect default
timeout on OpenSuse smaller, and if I can, how, I would greatly appreciate it.