Re: [opensuse] reiserfs - No space left on device
  • From: Frans de Boer <frans@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 15:00:41 +0100
26 HOURS!!. I have about 1 TB (of live data) online and it takes about
15 minutes to do a full fsck. Even so before when I used reierfs with
400GB+ on a 550 MHz CPU. I switched to ext3 because I found reiserfs to
troublesome. After the switch, I never had a problem with data
corruption again.

So, if you use reiserfs, better make sure you have a reliable backup.

Regards,
Frans.