Re: [opensuse] Can't automount ntfs-3g usb pens
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 22:16:45 +1100
Nico Sabbi wrote:
On Wednesday 12 March 2008 05:48:24 Basil Chupin wrote:
Nico Sabbi wrote:
Hi,
the stock opensuse 10.3 correctly auto-mounts usb pens with the
old-style and read-only ntfs filesystem. Following the
instructions found in some forums I ran as root ntfs-config and
told it to automatically mount all ntfs partitions in rw mode
with ntfs-3g, but I don't see any improvement: partitions are
still mounted with ntfs.

Is there any config file I can manually upate?
Thanks,
Nico
Did you ever receive an answer to your question?

Ciao.

none ;(

Then I suggest that you repost the message with the Subject beginning with, "REPOST: Can't automount...etc". The REPOST in capital letters usually grabs someone's attention.

Ciao.

--
A Short Fairy Tale.

One day, long, long ago, there lived a woman who,
surprisingly, did not whine, nag, or bitch...

But this was a long time ago...

And, it was only for just one day.

The End