Re: [opensuse] Changing email address in Novell Bugzilla?
  • From: Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:01:33 +0100
> Not sure where to ask this question. I need/want to change my
> registered email address for my Bugzilla account. the Bugzilla
> documentation tells me I can do this in the Accounts section of the
> Preferences... but that seems to be missing on the Novell Bugzilla
> (older version?).

AFAIK you need to change your Novell Account for this, use this URL for
changing the email address:

https://secure-www.novell.com/selfreg/jsp/protected/manageAccount.jsp

Nooooo not through the Flash animated login screen :-)

Thanks Andreas. I was trying to change things in Bugzilla instead of
at the Novell account level... the link lead me to the right place.