[opensuse] Changing email address in Novell Bugzilla?
  • From: Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 11:24:21 +0100
Not sure where to ask this question. I need/want to change my
registered email address for my Bugzilla account. the Bugzilla
documentation tells me I can do this in the Accounts section of the
Preferences... but that seems to be missing on the Novell Bugzilla
(older version?).

I could just create a new ID but then I would loose the continuity and
history to the other bugs I've commented on etc.

Does anyone here know if it's possible to change the registered email
address? have I just missed the obvious (yet again)?

C.