Re: [opensuse] reiserfs - No space left on device
  • From: Dave Howorth <dhoworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 10:18:07 +0000
Ciro Iriarte wrote:
Hi.... I did a major reorganization of my data, so can't reproduce the
same test case, but if i'm not wrong, the problem was mainly that I
couldn't fill a FS to 100%, the problem appeared having 500MB free
in some filesystems and not being able to exhaust them...

Now i'm running latest kernel update and can fill completely my /home
as a normal user using dd, so that means my particular issue was
solved...

Well, I guess that's circumstantial evidence that it might be good to
update the kernel!

PS: Was that 5 months ago already?!

Scary, huh :)

Thanks, Dave