Re: [opensuse] Missing drives
  • From: Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 10:43:02 +0100
Basil Chupin schreef:
James Knott wrote:
Basil Chupin wrote:
Ken Schneider wrote:

More likely missing memory. Uncle Al knocking on the door? :-)

Possibly...possibly.

What were we talking about?

Puzzled.

I forget. ;-)

You should booze more.

The BBC website last week had an article about booze being an antidote for Uncle Al.

I can vouch for the efficacy of the treatment. See! I remembered the story after almost 1 week of boozing!

All I now need to do is to remember where I put the bottle of single-malt today..... :-( . But never mind, another 5 or 6 drinks and I am sure I'll remember.

Bottoms up!

Probably you'll meet Korzakoff soon instead than, or was it korzakof?

--
A Short Fairy Tale.

One day, long, long ago, there lived a woman who,
surprisingly, did not whine, nag, or bitch...

But this was a long time ago...

And, it was only for just one day.
The day she was laid properly.

The End.

--

Enjoy your time around,

Oddball (Now or never...)

Besturingssysteem: Linux 2.6.24.1-6-default x86_64
Current user: oddball@AMD64x2-sfn1
System: openSUSE 11.0 (x86_64) Alpha2
KDE: 4.0.2 (KDE 4.0.2) "release 8.1"