Re: [opensuse] Can't automount ntfs-3g usb pens
  • From: Nico Sabbi <Nicola.Sabbi@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 10:08:34 +0100
On Wednesday 12 March 2008 05:48:24 Basil Chupin wrote:
Nico Sabbi wrote:
Hi,
the stock opensuse 10.3 correctly auto-mounts usb pens with the
old-style and read-only ntfs filesystem. Following the
instructions found in some forums I ran as root ntfs-config and
told it to automatically mount all ntfs partitions in rw mode
with ntfs-3g, but I don't see any improvement: partitions are
still mounted with ntfs.

Is there any config file I can manually upate?
Thanks,
Nico

Did you ever receive an answer to your question?

Ciao.

none ;(