Re: [opensuse] qmail?
  • From: "Masim \"Vavai\" Sugianto" <vavai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 15:52:42 +0700
On 3/12/08, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello :-)
Is there an important reason to don't have qmail in openSUSE 10.3, did
I miss it's package?

Postfix works, but I never find it's config easy...

thanks
jdd
--

Hi Jdd,

I never used qmail before. My last chance is using Postfix because
it's name sound nice to me :-).

How about another better choice (in my mind, off course). Zimbra
Collaboration Suite and Mail Server on OpenSUSE. I really encourage
you to try this because it has a complete feature and offering great
web mail without installing another component.

I used this in my company using OpenSUSE 10.2 about 1 year without any
problem. Below is my experience installing Zimbra on OpenSUSE.

http://www.vavai.net/index.php?/archives/15-Zimbra-Installation-on-OpenSUSE-10.3.html

--
Best Regards,

Masim "Vavai" Sugianto