Re: [opensuse] FTP net install howto
  • From: Mark Misulich <munguanaweza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 00:43:47 -0400
Razi Khaja wrote:
I wrote a howto for Suse FTP net installation with screenshots to make
it more understandable. How do I submit it to Opensuse community so
that others may use it?

Go to http://en.opensuse.org/Welcome_to_openSUSE.org
At the top right hand corner of the page is a link to "Create an
account or log in", go to that page and create an account. This will
give you access to modify wiki pages on opensuse.org.

Go to http://en.opensuse.org/HOWTOs
Modify the "HOWTOs" page by creating a link to your howto something
like "Suse FTP Net Installation with Screenshots"
Click on your newly created link. This should bring you to a page
where you can add your content.

You might want to 'edit' other howto's to see examples of wiki
formatting syntax.
Okay,
thanks for the help. It is available here to view:

http://en.opensuse.org/SuSE_FTP_Net_Install_with_screenshots