Re: [opensuse] FTP net install howto
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 20:04:27 -0500
On Monday 10 March 2008 07:29:41 pm Mark Misulich wrote:
Hi,
I wrote a howto for Suse FTP net installation with screenshots to make
it more understandable. How do I submit it to Opensuse community so
that others may use it?

Regards,
Mark

Publish it to openSUSE wiki http://en.opensuse.org .
You have to create a Novell account and be somewhat familiar how to edit wiki
based on Mediawiki software used for Wikipedia.

Here are some articles on installation:
http://en.opensuse.org/Portal/OpenSUSE_Installation#I
which wasn't updated recently, but it will be soon.

or
http://en.opensuse.org/Special:Search?search=install&go.x=0&go.y=0&go=Go
result of search for 'install'.

or
http://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=Special%3AAllpages&from=install&namespace=0
which is up to date, but it lists only articles starting with word 'install'.

As you can see there is number of articles and it is probably better to add
content to one that fits best to your topic. If you can't find article that
fits the best your intentions than publish your as new one and than we can
discuss how to merge existing offer.

The discussions about openSUSE wiki fit the best to opensuse-wiki@xxxxxxxxxxxx
mail list, so if you are not sure about something feel free and ask there.
New contributors to openSUSE wiki are welcome.

--
Regards, Rajko.
See http://en.opensuse.org/Portal