Re: [opensuse] Advice on new hardware
  • From: Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 18:51:16 +0100
Ken Schneider schreef:
Oddball pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
Ken Schneider schreef:
Steve Jeppesen pecked at the keyboard and wrote:

This was in response to oddball being asked politely to trim his replies
and he not so politely told that person to "Go F*&# Yourself".

First i said: please, and second, i trimmed the quotes immediately after
Philipp Thomas brought this kindly to my attention.
Than Gabriel comes with his url to get on me nerves...

What is not polite about saying: please (fill in the '3' letters where
is all the fuss about) when he assumes i did not read the netiquette?

( i found out that the new signing makes ugly quotation lines like |>,
and i like all the colours more, festive...:)

So asking someone to "Please GFY" is different then just plain "GFY"?
Neither is acceptable on this list in my opinion. Both should have taken
place off list in a private exchange.

So you are an antf**ker too?
Keep in mind that Gabriel may have written his response first but it
just took longer to arrive at the list server. I have at times seen a 30
minute delay in my messages arriving to the list server because of some
error by my ISP.

True...

--

Enjoy your time around,

Oddball (Now or never...)

Besturingssysteem: Linux 2.6.24.1-6-default x86_64
Current user: oddball@AMD64x2-sfn1
System: openSUSE 11.0 (x86_64) Alpha2
KDE: 4.0.2 (KDE 4.0.2) "release 8.1"