Re: [opensuse] Advice on new hardware
  • From: Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 11:20:32 +0100
Ken Schneider schreef:
Steve Jeppesen pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 14:51:28 +0100
Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx> wrote:

Gabriel schreef:
Please, read http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_mailing_list_netiquette#Quoting

please GFY ;)
ignorance is bliss, but what does GFY mean?

This was in response to oddball being asked politely to trim his replies
and he not so politely told that person to "Go F*&# Yourself".

First i said: please, and second, i trimmed the quotes immediately after Philipp Thomas brought this kindly to my attention.
Than Gabriel comes with his url to get on me nerves...

What is not polite about saying: please (fill in the '3' letters where is all the fuss about) when he assumes i did not read the netiquette?

( i found out that the new signing makes ugly quotation lines like |>, and i like all the colours more, festive...:)

--

Enjoy your time around,

Oddball (Now or never...)

Besturingssysteem: Linux 2.6.24.1-6-default x86_64
Current user: oddball@AMD64x2-sfn1
System: openSUSE 11.0 (x86_64) Alpha2
KDE: 4.0.2 (KDE 4.0.2) "release 8.1"