Re: [opensuse] Google Earth problem
  • From: Joe Sloan <joe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 22:08:57 -0800
Rajko M. wrote:

sh NVIDIA-Linux-x86-171.05-pkg1.run
and reboot seems to solve the problem with nvidias.
(for anti-reboot guys: I know how to unload old and load new kernel driver)

Then why reboot?

That kind of nonsense is best reserved for microsoft operating systems.

I have no idea when driver version 169.12 was available as I keep Nvidia
repository on manual refresh, but yesterday I updated driver and got no Xorg
at all. Luckily they seem to have found goofup and have never driver, though,
as shell script.

Good to know -

Joe