Re: [opensuse] Google Earth problem
  • From: Joe Sloan <joe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 17:50:31 -0800
Kai Ponte wrote:
On Saturday 08 March 2008 01:09:05 pm Joe Sloan wrote:
Oddly enough, I got the following error when running glxgears...

kai@xwing:~> glxgears
XIO: fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server
":0.0" after 37 requests (36 known processed) with 0 events remaining.
That's weird - was there any graphical result? did it stop suddenly and
give the error, or did you get the error when you ended the program?

It were when I ended the program.

In that case, I get the same sort of indication if I kill the window
where glxgears is running. OTOH if I stop it with a CTRL-C in the
console, there is no error on exit.

Joe