Re: [opensuse] Google Earth problem
  • From: Kai Ponte <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 17:51:09 -0800
On Saturday 08 March 2008 01:09:05 pm Joe Sloan wrote:
Oddly enough, I got the following error when running glxgears...

kai@xwing:~> glxgears
XIO: fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server
":0.0" after 37 requests (36 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

That's weird - was there any graphical result? did it stop suddenly and
give the error, or did you get the error when you ended the program?

It were when I ended the program.

Not something I'm too concerned about since I've yet to run glxgears until
now, but interesting none the less.

--
kai
www.filesite.org || www.4thedadz.com || www.perfectreign.com