[opensuse] Online Repositories have become quite unreliable
  • From: Ben Kevan <ben.kevan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 19:38:34 -0800
I must say the openSUSE repositories (download.opensuse.org) have become quite
unreliable for me lately. Like tonight, I am trying to setup a new machine
and whlep... guess what? Repositories are down. They were down a few days ago
and not to mention the major hardware failure in janurary. Some will
say "What do you expect, it's free". My response to that is, I am one of the
many that have actually paid for the openSUSE versions, since I do support
the project and support novell as a company.

I also have several licesnse of SLED and am pushing SLES in our enterprise
(currently RHEL).

Sorry.. just ranting..

Ben