Re: [opensuse] Google Earth problem
  • From: "Bikram Chatterjee" <razorpeak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 08:19:14 +0530
Hi Ken, Jey ans Rajko,

I am total newbie, so it would be great for me with a bit more explanation.

How to turn compiz off? I tried ps but there is no compiz.
Will a simple "googleearth > log.txt" will do for capturing error?
How to check in 10.3 whether my video driver is updated or not?

Thanks,
Bikram

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 6:19 AM, Rajko M. <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thursday 06 March 2008 01:29:25 pm Bikram Chatterjee wrote:
> How can I get more info.. X crashes every time I try starting it, even
> from the command console, and takes me to login screen. And you know
> what, it used to work great for me in old 10.2... what might have gone
> wrong?

Did you updated your 10.3 including video driver?

--
Regards, Rajko.
See http://en.opensuse.org/Portal

Bikram Chatterjee