Re: [opensuse] WHOIS "Banning someone out of personal spite is uncalled for fascism"
  • From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 23:50:59 -0600
Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* David C. Rankin <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [03-03-08 10:12]:
I missed the dust up.

Whois this "Banning someone out of personal spite is uncalled for fascism" He's been quite helpful under the new banner. I haven't noticed Patrick posting much recently?

If you are referring to me, I'm here and have *no* need or reason to
hide my identity or change it in order to post to the list.

Are you putting me into AK's league? You might give me cause :^)

Oh, who me, no never. I think my memory and the malevolent identity is all coming back to me now ;-)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC