Re: [opensuse] WHOIS "Banning someone out of personal spite is uncalled for fascism"
  • From: JB2 <yonaton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 21:55:41 -0600
On Mon 03 March 08 17:56, Basil Chupin wrote:

Tony Alfrey wrote:
Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* David C. Rankin <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [03-03-08 10:12]:
I missed the dust up.

I'm waiting to see how long it takes for this whole thing to wind up
into a frenzy once again ;-)

Well, don't encourage andy "wind up" but let's take Anders' advice and
take any further discussion on AK to the OFF TOPIC list.

But you just *had* to make sure you got in another jab, before stating the
obvious about taking to OT, right?

(For the first time in my life I have actually bit-bucketed a person -

Yeah, so? Are you patting yourself on the back or expecting praise from
someone to make you feel better about yourself and your superior morality
about it?

--
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary
Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Religion - it's not just for breakfast anymore...murderers, dictators, child
molesters and all other similar ilk use it daily too!