Re: [opensuse] WHOIS "Banning someone out of personal spite is uncalled for fascism"
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 10:56:36 +1100
Tony Alfrey wrote:
Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* David C. Rankin <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [03-03-08 10:12]:
I missed the dust up.

I'm waiting to see how long it takes for this whole thing to wind up into a frenzy once again ;-)

Well, don't encourage andy "wind up" but let's take Anders' advice and take any further discussion on AK to the OFF TOPIC list.

(For the first time in my life I have actually bit-bucketed a person - and it's AK, irrespective in which list he may suddenly appear again.)

Ciao.

--
I was very heavily into pornography. Then my pornograph broke.