[opensuse] Missing xenpae.gz
  • From: Nico Sabbi <Nicola.Sabbi@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 18:14:30 +0100
Hi,
after having installed packages kernel-xenpae and xen I found a "Suse
xenpae" entry in grub's menu.lst reading

kernel /boot/xen-pae.gz

but this xenpae.gz wasn't present in /boot. Is this due to a bug in
the installer or did I mess up something?
Should xenpae.gz be a link to xen.gz ?

P.S. I've been wandering between various distributions for the last 4
years to finally discover how much better OpenSuse is compared to all
of them :)
(The only problem I have is that zypper takes ages to read its caches
every time I use it, but it's a minor annoyance)