Re: [opensuse] WHOIS "Banning someone out of personal spite is uncalled for fascism"
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 11:40:57 -0500
* David C. Rankin <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [03-03-08 10:12]:
I missed the dust up.

Whois this "Banning someone out of personal spite is uncalled for
fascism" He's been quite helpful under the new banner. I haven't noticed
Patrick posting much recently?

If you are referring to me, I'm here and have *no* need or reason to
hide my identity or change it in order to post to the list.

Are you putting me into AK's league? You might give me cause :^)