Re: [opensuse] Require help & guidance on displaying for presentation
  • From: Banning someone out of personal spite is uncalled for fascism <justsaynotobrownshirtthugs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 13:26:34 -0500
Anders Johansson wrote:
On Friday 29 February 2008 20:15:54 Banning someone out of personal spite is uncalled for fascism wrote:
peter nikolic wrote:
On Friday 29 February 2008, Chong Ming wrote:
Hi, i have tried the conf below for my machine. still cannpt connect to
monitors for presentation.

Any ideas what happen

--- -----
un wanted kerfuffel pruned

Are some people just blind or plain derrrrrrrrrrrrr
Oh, the humanity! (*)

Watch out, Peter, or else you'll get banned, too!

> please stop top posting ye gads

(*) For those unfamiliar with the quote, it's probably
one of the most famous remarks in the history of American
radio... uttered by a radio announcer who was describing
the arrival and approach to its mooring tower of a famous
derigible after it's first crossing of the Atlantic.

The 18th crossing, actually. And the last

If you want to make a point about not deserving the ban, could you at least try to stay on topic?

I'm sorry.. I missed the point at which you criticized
Peter for straying off topic.

Could you direct me to your post where you did that?

Or are you just serving as a further example of how
it has been decided that there's one set of rules
for the general list membership, and has existed for
quite some time yet another set of rules for Aaron.

Like Stefan said, you clearly know a lot, you bring something to the list. So stop getting yourself thrown off it

As this would be the Nth time for rapidly increasing
values of N, do you really think that's going to do
anything, other than invoke further ire, and even
more counter-productive meta-discussions.

All I'm asking is that I be treated the same way
everyone else on this list is treated.

Or maybe you can show me where the list rules indicate
that humorous comments are reason for being banned --
but only if said comment is posted by Aaron Kulkis.

Anders