Re: [opensuse] OCR and batches
  • From: Anders Norrbring <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 20:29:35 +0100

The Sunday 2007-03-18 at 17:55 -0000, rich3800@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

also xml markup.  Linux has text-based djvu utilities.  I think the
tools to manipulate the hidden text layer are all Windows-based.

Not so:

       djvused(1)
A powerful command line tool for manipulating multi-page documents, creating or editing annotation chunks, creating or editing hidden text layers, pre-computing thumbnail images, and more...

       djvutxt(1)
A command line tool to extract the hidden text from DjVu documents.

- -- Cheers,
       Carlos E. R.

Which in any case doesn't help me one bit since all the images are single-plane jpeg images..
--

Anders Norrbring
Norrbring Consulting