[opensuse] beryl-settings on SLED 10
  • From: "Joshua Raphael P. Fuentes" <joshuarpf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 18:16:18 +0800
I'm currently running SLED 10 64 bit, and installed beryl 1.4, from a repository given by one of those tutorials that you find on the web. Now, I followed everything from the tutorial, and I also included beryl-settings.

The problem now is , it doesn't seem to run. I also tried running beryl-settings from command line, and there was an error. Why is this ? where can I find an update on beryl, maybe this could fix this?

Please give your tips and suggestions regarding this ..thanks