[opensuse] Opensuseupdater problem
  • From: "Dennis J. Tuchler" <dennis.tuchler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 12:54:12 -0600
After doing away with Zen, I have relied on my opensuseupdater, with icon in the tray at the bottom of my screen. Today, the icon turned into a triangle with an exclamation point in it, and uttered this message: "Error. There are no update sources defined. Please add one or more update sources in order to be informed of updates."

I have made no changes to the data for opensuseupdater. How do I cure this problem? I have two update sources listed for the application: one is my installation DVD, and the other is "madwifi.org/suse/10.2".

How do I fix this?

--
Best regards,

Dennis J. Tuchler