Re: [opensuse] Wireless Card
  • From: Russell Jones <russell.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 15:03:32 +0000
John Andersen wrote:
On Thursday 15 February 2007, Danesh Daroui wrote:
It is solved finally. Actually, I didn't want to use "ndiswrapper" and
hence Windows drivers, since Windows is not welcomed to my systems at
all, but the other approach which is "bcm43xx-fwcutter" workd at first,
but it stopped after a while and never worked again. Now, with
"ndiswrapper" everything works fine. I also realized (maybe I am just
obsessed by OpenSuse)

No, Danesh, it is not solved until you post into this thread with
a capital SOLVED appended onto the subject. Until you do that
the thread will carry on and drift into political issues, soup recipes
and solutions involving dead mice and paper bags. ;-)
But I have this really great recipe for dead mouse and wifi card soup...