Re: [opensuse] Print to file PDF Firefox 2 & Konqueror
  • From: Jan Tiggy <mail.list@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 11:47:26 +0100
Verner Kjærsgaard wrote:

> pdf:/directory/of/your/choice/ -E -P /usr/share/cups/model/distiller.ppd
>
> The directory of my choice was /home/vk/Documents/somedir/
>
> What is it that I do not understand?

I forgot to mention it, sorry.
I don't know why, but CUPS needs there an output folder with the 777
rights. So test it eg. in /tmp.
I have CUPS on a server runnig and linked the output to a read/write
nfs-export, so everybody can access it. Alternativ you can setup your
sendmail to deliver a copy to you. There is a Howto out there. Just
google for it.

thx
Jan