Re: [opensuse] Print to file PDF Firefox 2 & Konqueror
  • From: Kai Ponte <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:58:02 -0800
On Thursday 15 February 2007 09:35, jdd wrote:
> LLLActive@xxxxxxx wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I need to print to PDF from FireFox2. When print is selected, only the
> > "Print to file PostScript/default" option is available besides the
> > normal printers.
>
> select this option, go to properties and replace all the stuff there
> by "kprinter". This will lead you to the kde print manager that have pdf.

THANK YOU!!!!!

I had tried several differnt items on my laptop to get this to work and never
found it. I'm going to write a brief thingy on it on my website.

While at work or on the road, my laptop may not have a printer attached and I
often want to save a capture of a web page as a receipt or whatnot.

I even had FF running from a script that I found on kde-look but it didn't
quite work for the print dialog. (The save dialog is the better KDE one
though.)

--
kai

Free Compean and Ramos