Re: [opensuse] desktops
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 08:10:33 -0800
On Thursday 15 February 2007 04:12, Kenneth Schneider wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-02-15 at 10:01 +0200, Mark Goldstein wrote:
> > On 2/15/07, philli@xxxxxxx <philli@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Hi-
> > > I usually use 4 of them, and switch with the mouse. How can I
> > > switch with the keyboard? Thanks
> > > philli@xxxxxxx (using 10.0)
> >
> > Ctrl-F1/F2/F3/F4 (in KDE)
> >
> > --
> > Mark Goldstein
>
> Ctrl tab works as well. It brings up a list of the windows and then
> just tab to the one you want.

[Assuming KDE.]

I removed the shortcut for CTRL+TAB because it interferes with key
shortcuts I find very convenient in other applications.

I also add mappings for CTR+ALT+<arrow> that switch to adjacent virtual
desktops.

These shortcuts are controlled from the KDE Control Center. In
the "Regional & Accessability" section the "Keyboard Shortcuts"
settings are where they're managed.

> --
> Ken Schneider

Randall Schulz