Re: [opensuse] french dealers for 10.2
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:48:07 +0100
Michael Loeffler wrote:
On Tuesday 13 February 2007 22:30, Catimimi wrote:
jdd a écrit :
snip
with $17 sipping :-(

jdd
Yes, it was 10.2 with 17$ shipping.
Your link is OK.
I used to buy there :
http://www.mcd2-diff.fr
but they don't sell 10.2. I sent them a mail and they told me that
they'll tell me when they'll have it.
Michel

http://www.suseshop.nl/
offers shipment of 10.2 boxes to France - at € 12,50 shipment

Just some backround. We don't offer french boxes and french manuales anymore due to the small market we had in France. It was just to expensive. And I'm not happy at all with the expensive shipment we offer through shopNovell.

Michael

I know. I remember the era when SuSE was one big french distro. I remember also the way Mandrakesoft took precedence (I call this dumping) and the problem SuSE had with it's french representative... too bad :-(

are there still available french Novell manuals (I don't remember the distro number, may be 9.1 - first Novell one. The manual was _very good_ and still very usefull), I'm sure this could be valuable

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
Le manuel d'optique de Lucien Dodin